KR-300B Rolla-Bench - Work Lamp Wanted

Members can post items they're looking for here. The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people who want to buy or sell things. Please use caution as you would on CraigsList.
Forum rules
The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people wishing to buy or sell items, it is merely for provided as an informational service. Use caution as you would with CraigsList.

Please make sure you've read the Rules and Etiquette Page, which spells out the rules and guidelines of this forum.
Slial
Your Location: Rhode Island

KR-300B Rolla-Bench - Work Lamp Wanted

Post by Slial »

New member here. In the process of cleaning and reorganizing my workshop I decided to find a vintage Snap-On rolling bench and top cabinet to accomplish that goal. I had some good success locally on FB Marketplace finding them separately, and have begun the process of bringing them back to life a bit.

Now that the paint has been rehydrated using quality car polish for single stage paints, etc, and I’ve made a new Masonite type top for the rolling cabinet, I’m moving my attention to building the power cord that connects the cabinet outlets to the wall, and sourcing the factory lamp that was offered with the 300b.

Based on research I’ve come to realize this won’t be easy, but figured there was no better source to start than here. Thanks in advance for any guidance and I look forward to following the group!
Barkerba
Your Location: Midlothian, TX

Re: KR-300B Rolla-Bench - Work Lamp Wanted

Post by Barkerba »

Slial, have you had any luck, locating a lamp for your KRA 300B? I also have a 68’ KRA-300B I’m making a garage box out of, and would like to find an original lamp for. It Currently has a 67’ KRA-59A sitting on top of it. Doesn’t fit perfect, but it will have to work until I can locate a better fit.