Hand me down toolbox

This is the place to ask questions about specific tools. Please search for other questions about your subject before you post a new one... it may already be here. Also, please include pictures if possible to make identification easier.
Forum rules
Please make sure you've read the Rules and Etiquette Page, which spells out the rules and guidelines of this forum.
Ycoelho
Your Location: California

Hand me down toolbox

Post by Ycoelho »

Hello everyone,
I am here because my father gave me a toolbox a while ago and its been in storage for years. We decided to. Get rid of our storage unit so i brought it home. I am looking to find out what kind of toolbox it is model wise. Ive tried looking at snapons website but couldnt figure it out. I am ultimately looking to sell it. Please let me know if there's any more information needed to help identify it.
I only have one picture of it saved but can take more if needed.
snapmom

Re: Hand me down toolbox

Post by snapmom »

The model number wpould be stamped on the back
rustynuts
Your Location: Ontario

Post by rustynuts »

Looks like a older Classic Series Roll Cab although the length looks odd to me in that it's shorter than what I'm used to seeing for a triple bank roll cab. If it's a Snap-on roll cab, the model# should be stamped into it.
Ycoelho
Your Location: California

Post by Ycoelho »

rustynuts wrote:Looks like a older Classic Series Roll Cab although the length looks odd to me in that it's shorter than what I'm used to seeing for a triple bank roll cab. If it's a Snap-on roll cab, the model# should be stamped into it.
Do you happen to know where on the back? I looked all over the back and couldnt see one. I saw that the casters for the wheels had a serial number on them (8-24839A) but nothing else
Oldtuleguy
Your Location: United States

Post by Oldtuleguy »

That's the 3 bank kra, worth maybe 750 to 1000.
LondonTools
Your Location: London

Post by LondonTools »

I don't know if this applies to the older ones, but now they have a sticker on the back and a sticker inside the bottom left hand drawer.