MT605 Distributor scope

This is the place to ask questions about specific tools. Please search for other questions about your subject before you post a new one... it may already be here. Also, please include pictures if possible to make identification easier.
Forum rules
Please make sure you've read the Rules and Etiquette Page, which spells out the rules and guidelines of this forum.
Triple O
Your Location: Chicago Illinois

MT605 Distributor scope

Post by Triple O »

I have a MT605 that was working well and then it broke. I need some service info about whats going on behind the rear cover.

Does anyone have paperwork about these?
Attachments
IMG_5028_2.JPG
IMG_5028_2.JPG (174.12 KiB) Viewed 436 times
dwophofo
Your Location: new bedford ma

Re: MT605 Distributor scope

Post by dwophofo »

I have one of these machines and the original instruction booklet for it. What do you need to know about the machine. Do you need the wiring diagram, I can look in my book and see if there is one and make a copy of it and email it to you.
Do you have an spare parts for the machine. I am looking for the knob to tie down the distributor, mine is there but the little wheel is broken and the part is missing that broke off, would like to replace it if I could but nobody has ever seen one of these machine. Mine is the only one I have ever seen too.
Triple O

Post by Triple O »

I'll happily accept a copy of the instruction book, thank you. The wiring schematic would be great. I have no spare parts, can you post a picture of where the broken part is? I can compare it to my machine.
tripleo@rcn.com
Triple O

Post by Triple O »

This is the front of the machine, what part do you need?
Attachments
IMG_20201101_160704_1.jpg
IMG_20201101_160704_1.jpg (164.96 KiB) Viewed 388 times