Nice to be back

This is the place to ask questions about specific tools. Please search for other questions about your subject before you post a new one... it may already be here. Also, please include pictures if possible to make identification easier.
Forum rules
Please make sure you've read the Rules and Etiquette Page, which spells out the rules and guidelines of this forum.
snapmom

Nice to be back

Post by snapmom »

Thanks Frank
rustynuts
Your Location: Ontario

Re: Nice to be back

Post by rustynuts »

Yes ditto!!
Frank Murch
Site Admin
Your Location: San Diego

Post by Frank Murch »

Sorry about the gap. The outside (COVID and Business) problems overwhelmed me.

The old site had problems that were growing and needed to be fixed. I was having trouble with the backend software - Dreamweaver. I wanted to move to WordPress but the site is massive. It took a lot of effort. This site (not the forum, but the rest of the site) is now in WordPress. I have lost the search index ability in the Catalogs. The Catalogs seem to have some problems, The page order and a couple are missing pages. In one case the image prespective is off - but I think I can work these issues out

On the site in general - Some of the pages are a little odd. I have the original pages, but not the navigation between them, so I also have all the drafts and duplicate pages. It has been difficult to see what was a draft and what was used. As a result, there is some confusion in some areas.

This morning the pictures in this forum were moved over and are "populating" now. These date back to 2010 so there are a large number of pictures reloading.

I feel that I let everybody down, and I certainly did, but the problems from the last couple of years have been horrific. Not health as much as business and income issues. But the site is back
ridgerambler
Your Location: United States

Post by ridgerambler »

Thanks Frank!! You were missed.
Cyberider
Your Location: Arizona

Post by Cyberider »

Thank you, Frank!
toolnut

Post by toolnut »

So glad to hear you're back Frank! And hello to everyone else out there again.
Eric in PA
Your Location: Northwest PA

Post by Eric in PA »

Congrats on getting everything up and running again. Love this resource, use it all the time.
Bill the Engineer
Your Location: Coastal Delaware, USA

Post by Bill the Engineer »

Hurray! It's back!
aeromechanix
Your Location: Durham, NC

Post by aeromechanix »

Thank you very much, Frank for supporting this site. Very helpful historical information for Snap-On tool junkies!
rallenc
Your Location: South Jersey

Post by rallenc »

Can't thank you enough for your efforts and commitment to keeping this site available to us tool junkies. I'm really looking forward to the discussions and learning from the many "masters".

Thanks again!!