Vintage Snap On K 37 Coaster Cab Roller Chest 1941-1946

Members of this board can list items they wish to sell privately. The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people selling items on this board, it is merely for provided as an informational service. Use caution as you would with CraigsList.
Forum rules
The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people wishing to buy or sell items, it is merely for provided as an informational service. Use caution as you would with CraigsList.

Please make sure you've read the Rules and Etiquette Page, which spells out the rules and guidelines of this forum.
SteveK46825
Your Location: Indiana

Vintage Snap On K 37 Coaster Cab Roller Chest 1941-1946

Post by SteveK46825 »

Offering for sale - one vintage / antique Snap On Tools K-37 Coaster-Cab that I purchased to restore. Alas, too many projects, and I am clearing out my excess inventory.

The unit is basically “as found”. I did put a new set of casters on it, but I have the originals. The unit is in good structural shape and would make an excellent restoration candidate, or use as is. It does appear to possibly have been painted sometime in the last 80 years.

It has the front panel, but the lock bar is missing. For a good offer, and a nominal fee, you may be able to talk me into making a lock bar for you. 😊

... willing to consider delivery within ~ 50 miles of the Louisville, Kentucky area for a nominal fee.
KR37.jpg
KR37.jpg (115.77 KiB) Viewed 7745 times
SteveK46825
Your Location: Indiana

Re: Vintage Snap On K 37 Coaster Cab Roller Chest 1941-1946

Post by SteveK46825 »

This K37 is sold.