Selling some duplicates from my collection

Members of this board can list items they wish to sell privately. The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people selling items on this board, it is merely for provided as an informational service. Use caution as you would with CraigsList.
Forum rules
The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people wishing to buy or sell items, it is merely for provided as an informational service. Use caution as you would with CraigsList.

Please make sure you've read the Rules and Etiquette Page, which spells out the rules and guidelines of this forum.
chad s

Selling some duplicates from my collection

Post by chad s »

Over the next few weeks I'll be thinning out some of the duplicates and triplicates from my collection. I will offer some of the rarer items here directly to other collectors. If there are any items you are looking for, let me know, as I have extras of lots of snap on items from the 20's and 30's. Trades are also always welcome.

Please feel free to email me at cmshapiro(at)aol(dot)com if you are interested in any of these items.

First up is a rare 1/2 drive "push through" ratchet adaptor. These were only made for a few years in the 20's and are quite rare. This example is in great condition, no owners markings, nice crisp snap on logo, and a good deal of original cadmium plating intact. Asking $125/obo

Shown here inserted in a ratchet for use (ratchet not included):
Last edited by chad s on Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chad s

Re: Selling some duplicates from my collection

Post by chad s »

Up next is a No1 Pull bar from the late 22-early 23 period. This style of driver was replaced in 1923 with a knurled handle by the time the 1923 catalog was issued. This example is in very nice condition, no owners markings. Asking $60 +shipping/obo
toolnut

Post by toolnut »

Is that No1 Pull bar still available?
chad s

Post by chad s »

Hi, Yes, it is still available.
toolnut

Post by toolnut »

Awesome! I'm new here, but have been lurking for awhile. Still not sure when PM's will be allowed This is a great site.
chad s

Post by chad s »

cool, you can reach me at cesinc123@aol.com.
chad s

Post by chad s »

Both items are sold, thanks!